LAST YEAR PEC MECH FOR SC CANDIDATES CLOSED AT 60000+ , SO AT 63389 CAN I EXPECT IT THIS YEAR AND IF YES , WOULD IT BE BETTER THAN NSIT/MANUFACTURING PROCESS AND AUTOMATION , CONSIDERING THAT I WANT TO GIVE JEE AGAIN??? ARE WE REQUIRED TO MAKE SUCH IMP DECISIONS INSTANTLY DURING COUNSELLING [IIT/DCE/PEC/AIEEE] AND DO THEY KEEP THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS WITH THEM ,THEN WHAT DO WE SHOW IN THE COUNSELLING SESSIONS OF OTHER INSTITUTES ?

LAST YEAR PEC MECH FOR SC CANDIDATES CLOSED AT 60000+ , SO AT 63389 CAN I EXPECT IT THIS YEAR AND IF YES , WOULD IT BE BETTER THAN NSIT/MANUFACTURING PROCESS AND AUTOMATION , CONSIDERING THAT I WANT TO GIVE JEE AGAIN??? ARE WE REQUIRED TO MAKE SUCH IMP DECISIONS INSTANTLY DURING COUNSELLING [IIT/DCE/PEC/AIEEE] AND DO THEY KEEP THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS WITH THEM ,THEN WHAT DO WE SHOW IN THE COUNSELLING SESSIONS OF OTHER INSTITUTES ?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago

hi,

ya u can expect dat as dis cut-offs changes every year either upwards or downwards...

Also mech has got more scope dan manufacturing so u must go for mech at pec as pec is also a very well reputed engg. college n its placements r quite good.If u want to give jee again in d next year den also dis decisions r imp as by somehow u can't get into iit den wat shud be ur future so dis decisions r always imp as it will count in ur future.

Regarding ur query about documents, i will say dat they don't keep original with dem , they just take photocopies but u hav to show original at d time of counselling for verification purposes...dey will take only d original copy of school leaving certi n u will get another if u leave any institute in which u r going to take admission...so dis is not a matter of concern for u ....

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

PEC mech and NSIT manufacturing process and automation are equally gud. both the colleges have also maintained a fine placement records, so go for the one which is convenient to u. The decision u make are not instantly, u always have onmindwhich preference u wud opt for and go prepared for all types of possibilities , that even if u do not get the seat u expected, u have another option to fill its place.

The closing ranks always fluctuate, there can be a rise or a fall in those.

The importanat original documents of urs are not retained by the institute, they are to be shown and then they return them back to u. They mite want to keep the photostated copy.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free