Although I can solve some problems even it is taking much time as iam following the step by step process very lenghty.So my kind request is that please send me some of the shortcuts to solve the problems in any subject. Please try to understand me and take some steps towards it. If it is not possible here u can send them to my mail. Any one please.

Although I can solve some problems even it is taking much time as iam following the step by step process very lenghty.So my kind request is that please send me some of the shortcuts to solve the problems in any subject.

Please try to understand me and take some steps towards it.

If it is not possible here u can send them to my mail. Any one please.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Karike

It is generally said 'shorcuts make your life short'. In otherwords shortcuts are no so good. Focus on conceptual part and try to solve using that as fast as possible but don't go for shorcut method. It is generally seen student who use shorcut are not able to perform well on exam day (esp jee). So make your conceptual part strong.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free