im a student of an engineering college but wants to get into iit next year but i get only 3-4 hours to study for the same & we are left with only 5 months & i now feel that im not done with any chapter,like not even started yet.pls help me out i wanna know what to study,how to study& when to study,i really wanna change my college but i only get 3-4 hours free in a day,pls help me out for the same

im a student of an engineering college but wants to get into iit next year but i get only 3-4 hours to study for the same & we are left with only 5 months & i now feel that im not done with any chapter,like not even started yet.pls help me out i wanna know what to study,how to study& when to study,i really wanna change my college but i only get 3-4 hours free in a day,pls help me out for the same

Grade:

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear amandeep

As time is less so try to give your maximum in these 4 hours in 5 months. Utilise this time and i assure you if could manage this time you can get very good college next year.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free