sir , m strtd prprng for jee[11th class] frm april of thz year...... but due to sm rsns m lagging behind in course....... due to thz my test prfrmnce also affctd... *how i can cover my old topics, along with the present gng topics??????? *hw much time daily i shud spend fr study in such a cndition??? * study in coachng or study at home, which 1 is better???????

sir , m strtd prprng for jee[11th class] frm april of thz year......

but due to sm rsns m lagging behind in course.......

due to  thz my test prfrmnce also affctd...

*how i can cover my old topics, along with the present gng topics???????

*hw much time daily i shud spend fr study in such a cndition???

* study in coachng or study at home, which 1 is better???????

Grade:11

1 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear pankaj,

Covering old topics is simple, find out where xactly your are not able to understand that particular topic, discuss it with your frens in free time (or else give it extra 1 hr apart from your daily study hours).in this condition you shoyuld spend 8-9 hrs a day.if you give this much time you can easily cover those old topics.I suggest coaching because you will know how many competiters you have and it will keep you on your toes.Dont get demoralised you just started preparation, you have ample amount of time for your JEE, Read all the topics and practise more number of problems , you can easily succeed.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free