i`m presently in 11th standard n due 2 some tragedy i cudn`t pay well attention 2 my studies,till now.n thus i haven`t covered any gud amt. of course. so, my query is dat:can i now secure a position a position among top 100-200 ranks in jee,provided i`ve good grasping power n i can study upto 8-9 hrs a day(self-study).if so, den pls suggest me a course completion schedule so dat i cancover up the whole story.i`ll be v.v. grateful to u .n i really need ur help..............

i`m presently in 11th standard n due 2 some tragedy i cudn`t pay well attention 2 my studies,till now.n thus i haven`t covered any gud amt. of course. so, my query is dat:can i now secure a position a position among top 100-200 ranks in jee,provided i`ve good grasping power n i can study upto 8-9 hrs a day(self-study).if so, den pls suggest me a course completion schedule so dat i cancover up the whole story.i`ll be v.v. grateful to u .n i really need ur help..............

Grade:11

7 Answers

Rajat Shukla
44 Points
13 years ago

Yeah you could even cover your good position even now there so much time left.Just solve books which are very inportant for jee such h.c. verma ,arihant's organic chemistry & for maths if your concepts are little clear than you should walk through s.l. loney books otherwise arihant's skill's in mathematics is more than enough.Remember that smart study is much better than hard study.It does not matter whether you study 8-10 hrs.Now remember first you should complete your ncert books any how by the beginning of january.Then try to complete 12th class pcm anyhow in 2-4 months through ncert books so that your basics are been cleared.Then if you wish to then join coaching for oneyear integrated course otherwise solve books of iit-jee.

Nikhil Sharma
34 Points
13 years ago

Hi

Remember, work hard is main key for success in IITJEE, it is very beneficial for you that your grasping power is very good.

You shuld complete IITJEE 11th course upto Jan 2011, thereafter you shuld focus on CBSE 11th exam. After the CBSE 11th exam, you should complete IITJEE 12th course upto 15th Sep 2011, thereafter you should appear ALL INDIA TEST SERIES for make ready for IITJEE 2012. You may take help with any sources available for you.

Wish you all the best.

Regards

Nikhil Sharma

11th Class, DAV Public School, Narela Delhi

shivani srivastva
16 Points
13 years ago

many many thanx for ur reply ,firstly n,sir wat u`re basically saying is dat i must concentrate over ncerts only ,thiis year?

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Hi Shivani,

See you have to be confident and study with commitment and dedication, definitely u will get a good rank in JEE. Devote minimum 10 hrs daily as less time is left.

let me suggest some good books for u..

Maths: Arihant, KC Sinha

Chemistry: P BAHADUR

PhysicsL: Arihant, HC Verma, JPNP

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear Shivani,

Please dont ask your questions more than once

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Shivani,

Your Spirit is quite good.. you will surely get the rank in IIT this time.. but as only 5-6 months are left, you have to study with all your dedication, if you realy want to score high. For IIT JEE preparation, the first very important thing is clear and enhance your concepts .. jus keep this thing in mind that building concepts and practicing a lot is damn important for IIT preparation..

As far as schedule is concerned, study without loosing the concentration coz studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration , so if you study for 7-8 hours with focussed mind .. u can definatly make it to IIT.. so study hard and  have a confidence in yourself.  

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

All the Best!!

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Shivani,

Your question has been  answered in other posts.. check out your other post.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

All the Best!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free