I HAVE GOT MINING AT BHU........ CAN ANYONE ADVICE ME THE AVERAGE AND HIGHEST PACKAGES OFFERED TO GRADUTES OF BHU MINING........... PLEASE REPLY SOON.............

I HAVE GOT MINING AT BHU........ CAN ANYONE ADVICE ME THE AVERAGE AND HIGHEST PACKAGES OFFERED TO GRADUTES OF  BHU MINING........... PLEASE REPLY SOON.............

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Rohan
8 Points
14 years ago

The Department of Mining Engineering, BHU in fact was one of the first few departments in the country to receive UGC Assistance under COSIST and SAP Programme in 1984. Subsequently, the Department was upgraded as a Centre of Advanced Study in the area of Rock Mechanics and Ground Control in 1990.

the Department is now the biggest in the country with all facilities related to Mining Engineering under one roof.

Facilities have been developed for research in collaboration with mining industry in dealing with their practical problems and also problems of fundamental nature

major Divisions of the Department:

•  Rock Mechanics and Ground Control
  •  Mine Environmen  
  •  Mineral Beneficiation and Coal Preparation 
  •  Mine Planning and Design
  •  Exploration and Exploitation 
  •  Mine Machinery

SO Looking at the brilliant facilities and past of the institute and also in regard of the Career scope of this stream this branch surely promises a bright future

Go for it...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free