sir . i was an askiitian student... sir the thing is dat m in a reallly bad situation right now ... i m in 12th nd will appear in 2011... i have just 4 months in hand n m concentrating for boards from now nd m not expecting more than 65 %(max)..{but i know i had d capability of 90 or atleast 85%, if i had got time in hand..}.. actually the whole year i was busy wid my elders sister's operation nd kidney treatment ... but she expired last month ... sir m not sure of cracking ny entrance exam as well (to be very clear)... sir till 11th i was a good regular student ... but in whole of the 12th i lost my total touch ... sir my option is dat ... " is dropping the 12th boards itself a good option ??" den i'll get time nd atleast i will get the deserving merit... and the mail=n ques is dat .. will it effect my placement nd career in d future ?? since normally many students drop a year but m thinkin of dropping d board itself ... sir plzz do give a elaborated answer .. m really inneed of it ... thank u sir ...

sir .

i was an askiitian student...

sir the thing is dat m in a reallly bad situation right now ...

i m in 12th nd will appear in 2011... i have just 4 months in hand n m concentrating for boards from now nd m not expecting more than 65 %(max)..{but i know i had d capability of 90 or atleast 85%, if i had got time in hand..}.. actually the whole year i was busy wid my elders sister's operation nd kidney treatment ... but she expired last month ... sir m not sure of cracking ny entrance exam as well (to be very clear)...

sir till 11th i was a good regular student ... but in whole of the 12th i lost my total touch ...

sir my option is dat ... " is dropping the 12th boards itself a good option ??" den i'll get time nd atleast i will get the deserving merit...

and the mail=n ques is dat ..

will it effect my placement nd career in d future ??

since normally many students drop a year but m thinkin of dropping d board itself ...

sir plzz do give a elaborated answer .. m really inneed of it ...

thank u sir ...

Grade:11

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Kaustubh

First of all 1 year drop will not matter much in placements if perform good in graduation. See what has happened has happened you or me can not change the rule of nature.But you can focus now on your studies. 4 months is a lot of time to crack board. One thing I can say if you have potential to bring 85% marks then show this potential in these 4 months. Life is all about challenges.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free