please tell me the source to find the renumeration in isro and other organisations and placement criteria after doing isat/iist(b.tech). i will be thankeful to you

please tell me the source to find the renumeration in isro and other organisations and placement criteria after doing isat/iist(b.tech).

i will be thankeful to you

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

vinay AskiitiansExpert-IITD
34 Points
13 years ago

Dear Sanjeev

Actually if you do btech from IIST you will have to serve for ISRO for atleast 5 years, so you cannot think of placement somewhere just after doing the course because whole 4 years you will not be paying for anything in IIST so there is bond of 5 years working at ISRO as junior scientist, after that you can go for a job if you are willing to go for that. But IIST is the best place if you are interested in space sciences.

All the best.

vinay

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Sanjeev Malik IIT BHU
101 Points
13 years ago

how economical is this..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free