dear sir i am kannan and now i have decided To prepare for iit jee myself and i know each and everyhing about preparatyion bu I AM IN A DILLEMA THAT FROM WHERE I SHOULD START MY PREPARATION - IS THAT ONLY THE SYLLABUS(CONSIDERING ONLY THE MAIN TOPICS IN P AND C ) PART WHICH I HAVE TO FOCUS OR I HAVE TO READ WHOLE OF THE CHAPTERS OF P AND C AND ANOTHER THING I WANT TO ASK YOU THAT IF I HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE OF THE CHAPTERS THEN I SHOULD START WITH PRADEEP OR NOT (THEORY)

dear sir

i  am kannan and now i have decided To prepare for iit jee myself and i know each and everyhing about preparatyion bu  I AM IN A DILLEMA THAT FROM WHERE I SHOULD START MY  PREPARATION - IS THAT ONLY THE SYLLABUS(CONSIDERING ONLY THE MAIN TOPICS IN P AND C ) PART WHICH I HAVE TO FOCUS OR I HAVE TO READ WHOLE  OF THE CHAPTERS OF P AND C AND ANOTHER THING I WANT TO ASK YOU THAT IF I HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE OF THE CHAPTERS THEN I SHOULD START WITH PRADEEP OR NOT(THEORY)

Grade:11

1 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear kannan,

As you are starting now start reading the topics that are important in JEE point of view.You cant complete all the chapters if you start reading all the chapters.You can start with pradep in terms of theroy but for physics i would suggest read HC Verma s well, it will surely build your concepts.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free