well, i am Nupur i am studyind in std X n i want to be in IIT........wat are the neccessary things required for this?

well, i am Nupur i am studyind in std X
n i want to be in IIT........wat are the neccessary things required for this?

Grade:10

2 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear Nupur,

Things you need to follow presently are, understand the basics of maths phisics and chemistry.For example in maths, when you have a formula. you should know, how the formula came, how to use it, how was it derived and using what assumptions.Apply these basics rules when you study a new topic.These will take you to the depths of the topic.After understanding the concept solve the problems rrelated to it.For Xth standrad i suggest you read NCERT books and solve the problems in those books.MAke sure that you improve you maths a lot and feel much more comfortable with maths.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Nupur

Its very good that you are thinking for IIT at this time. You have enough time from now onwards. Try to understand the concepts while studying PCM. join a good coaching in 11th. Its the right time to start the preparation. In IIT JEE more focus is on concepts rather than simple formula question. So you have to read carefully and coceptually.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free