i study in BKK , doing the IB course.. 2 yrs to fnish school. i want to know wich wud be a better option for engineering (chem..) IIT, NIT or National university of singapore. studying for IIT i think wud require a lot of time as i m doin the cbse course, NIT i CAN get in easily i'm sure, NUS is a really gud university but is it worth the money?? Wich do u suggest wud give the best salaries in future etc. i wish to do MBA later from abroad..

i study in BKK , doing the IB course.. 2 yrs to fnish school.

i want to know wich wud be a better option for engineering (chem..) IIT, NIT or National university of singapore. studying for IIT i think wud require a lot of time as i m doin the cbse course, NIT i CAN get in easily i'm sure, NUS is a really gud university but is it worth the money??

Wich do u suggest wud give the best salaries in future etc. i wish to do MBA later from abroad..

Grade:11

2 Answers

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Prachi,

For a better future in chem engg. , u must go for iits as they are globally recognised and well reputed .Yes u hav to study more for getting into iits but for future prospects this is the best option for u and if u do MBA from abroad then it would increase ur salary expectations by a larger extent as degree from iits plus a MBA from a good institute will give u multiple options in ur life and u can expect a very handsome package afterwards .

But u r studying in BKK then  NUS can be a better option for u as it is really a very good university but i suggest u to give ur 1st priority to iit as it is known for its excellence all over the world.

Prachi Soni
23 Points
14 years ago

I agree its recognised everywhere but the facilities and infra? i think its better in NUS. Evn not looking at that, i searched theranking n NUS has a gud ranking in the wrld, iit doesnt... :(

how bout NIT tho?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free