can any1 give me d proper revise plan 5 month for IIT JEE 2011..cz my board xam is also comming ...and plz give me a proper topic wise plan.....for physics ,chemistry and mathematics...by which i can complete more syllabus ....before xam ...plzzz....hlp

can any1 give me d proper revise plan 5 month for IIT JEE 2011..cz my board xam is also comming ...and plz give me a proper topic wise plan.....for physics ,chemistry and mathematics...by which i can complete more syllabus ....before xam ...plzzz....hlp

Grade:12

2 Answers

NIKHIL GARG
38 Points
13 years ago

dear ANKIT,

first of all be cool and study. for two months upto december revise +1 as much as possible. topics like coordintes, rotational motion waves shm thermo , chemical bonding equilibrium, GOC are important. give more stress on them.

after december upto march till board exams finish study NCERT book and if required any refference book prpoerly and then for higher level book. then about 20 days left after board exam revise formulae and try to solve differnt types of problems

topics like calculus, inorganic, modern physics. are easy and scoring.

do approve if you like my answer.

rahul vinod upputuri
51 Points
13 years ago

SINCE U HAVE GOOD TIME FOR BOARD FIRST COMPLETE THE FIRST YEAR TOPICS VERY THROUGHLY AND DONT LEAVE AN INCH OF FUNDAMENTALS IN ATLEAST TWO SUBJECTS OF UR CHOICE .THE THIRD SUBJECT U PREPARE LIBERALLY .

DO NOT STUDY THE SAME SUBJECT CONTINUOSLY KEEP CHANGING THE SUBJECT

THEN FOR SECOND YEAR TOPICS FIRST COMPLETE THE LESSON IN NCERT TEXT AND THE N GO FOR SOME GOOD PROBLEMS ELSEWHERE SO U WILL BE COMPLETING UR PREP FOR BOARD AND IIT SIMULTANEOUSLY .

DO NOT GET TENSED ABOUT HOW TO COMPLETE SO MANY THINGS AS ONCE U START AND STUDY WITH COOL MIND ONE BY ONE REDUCES TO NOTHING

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free