My rank in mp-pet is 2398...... what are the chances of getting a good college. Also, i'm not a citizen of M.P. so, plz tell which colleges i can get. PLZ REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My rank in mp-pet is 2398...... what are the chances of getting a good college.
Also, i'm not a citizen of M.P. so, plz tell which colleges i can get.
PLZ REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grade:12

1 Answers

askiitian expert akshay singh
8 Points
14 years ago

you can click on the following link to know the colleges offered by mp-petwww.goiit.com/posts/show/814200/madhya-pradesh-professional-examination-board-mppet-list-of-colleges-1-804574.htm

As u r not a citizen of m.p. plz go through the following requirements

Candidates who have done their 12th class under 10+2 scheme accredited by MP state board or any equivalent examination from accredited board/university or are appearing in the qualifying examination can apply for MPPET. Also, candidates who have passed final year Diploma in any Engineering branch of Madhya Pradesh Board of Technical Education, Bhopal / Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, Bhopal can apply for the entrance test.

Candidates must have passed their qualifying examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects with the aggregate of 50% marks. Candidate must be a citizen of India and should not be more than 21 years on October 1 of the year of admission (SC/ST are granted relaxation of 3 years).

Domicile Requirements for the candidates appearing for the entrance test:

• Candidate must be an Indian citize

• Candidate must have been educated in an educational institution of MP at least for three consecutive years during the five years duration from the year of examination.

• Candidate should be a bonafide resident of Madhya Pradesh.

• Candidate must be a son/daughter of

-An employee or a pensioner of the Government of M.P. or an employee of the Government of M.P. who died while in service of these State or an officer of the All India Services borne on the cadre of M.P.

-A Central Government employee including employee of Defense Establishments, employee of Post & Telegraph Dept. or the Railways or an employee of a public sector undertaking posted and stationed in M.P. on or before January 1, of the year of examination till the date of admission.

A person settled in M.P. under any resettlement scheme sanctioned by the Government of India or the State Government of M.P

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free