VERY URGENT.. Hi, As per my score, I got Electrical and Communication seat in NIT Tricy and Electrical&Electronics seat in BITS, Pilani. Among these which is the best option to choose. Please help me to select the best option

VERY URGENT.. Hi, As per my score, I got Electrical and Communication seat in NIT Tricy and Electrical&Electronics seat in BITS, Pilani. Among these which is the best option to choose. Please help me to select the best option

Grade:12

2 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu
9 Points
14 years ago

the best option would be to take electrical and electronics in bits pilani. you can see it would be better to pass from a prestigious and renouned college than any other college.

bits pilany provide a good environment for research also and help in any ways to the students to encourage them for doing research also. Many national and international programms keep on going in this institute which help students to get a better exposure and help them in improving their confidience from time to time.

also bits pilani is very good in terms of placement.
Also large no. of core companies come for placements in campus which give a good package.

some good companies which come for placement for elecltricals are ABB, Areva, Seimens, UBS, barclays bank, microsoft, yahoo, ibm, google etc

BITS education sustem is highly innovative and provides a lot of academic flexibilities also.

the faculty of the institute consists of a rich blend of people with diverse academic background and invaluable industry experience. Eminent guest lecturers, regular visit to the industries and also institute frequently share their experiences with the students.

kaushik mandula
16 Points
13 years ago

pilani is the best option

eee pilani has many subjects related to communication engineering

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free