sir ihve seen tihs time maths paer of jee it was very mucjh touger than 2009 or so ant test im using ml kahanaa but im able to solve it with a great ease and smooth ness and i think so it is good only for paer pattern of 2009 or 2008 2007 or so but not for 2010 like paper pls reommend me very tough book which contains number of q equal to mlk for practise and made me rubru with paper of level like 2010 and also tell me is tmh iit course maths 2005-2006 will make me of such level

sir ihve seen tihs time maths paer of jee it was very mucjh touger than 2009 or so ant test im using ml kahanaa but im able to solve it with a great ease and smooth ness and i think so it is good only for paer pattern of 2009 or 2008 2007 or so but not for 2010 like paper pls reommend me  very tough book which contains number of q equal to mlk for practise and made me rubru with paper of level like 2010 and also tell me is tmh iit course maths 2005-2006 will make me of such level

Grade:11

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Divyank

Use Arihant books for practicing the problems. Arihant books are very good books. try all the problems on your own. it will surely help you. And one very important thing , Dont run after too many materials. As you must give some time to revision also. Revision is very important.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free