SIR , WHEN I WAS CALLED FOR COUNSELLING AT IIT A FORM FOR SECOND ROUND ALLOTMENT OF SEATS WAS FILLED BY ME AND OTHER STUDENTS . MY AIR IS 7175 SO I WANT TO KNOW CAN I GET ANY SEAT IN IIT THIS TIME . I DID NOT GET ANY SEAT FIRST TIME . I HAVE FILLED ALMOST ALL THE OPTION IN THE CHOICE SHEET EXCEPT B.PHARMA BOTH 4 YEAR AND 5 YEAR AND MSC INTEGRATED CHEMISTRY AT ISMU DHANBAD. THANKS.......

SIR , WHEN I WAS CALLED FOR COUNSELLING AT IIT A FORM FOR SECOND ROUND ALLOTMENT OF SEATS WAS FILLED BY ME AND OTHER STUDENTS . MY AIR IS 7175 SO I WANT TO KNOW CAN I GET ANY SEAT IN IIT THIS TIME . I DID NOT GET ANY SEAT FIRST TIME . I HAVE FILLED ALMOST ALL THE OPTION IN THE CHOICE SHEET EXCEPT B.PHARMA BOTH 4 YEAR AND 5 YEAR AND MSC INTEGRATED CHEMISTRY AT ISMU DHANBAD.
THANKS.......

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

I think this is probably for the first time IITs are going for Second counselling . because prior to this there never had been any second counselling.
There mite have been seats vacant this year, so IITs are going fr second round counselling.

Since there is no idea about the IITs second counselling, i wont be able to tell u whether u wud be getting a seat or not. But , u made a nice move by filling up all the choices. Ur selection depends entirely on the trend,as how the students respond towards it and the no. of seats vacant.

Best of Luck!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free