sir im Puneet of 12th class preparing for iitjee.......!! i have a sharp mind but i haven't studied seriously till now and now there are only 5months left........!! so i wanted to ask if i can crack iit with a good rank(within 500).....?? if so then tell me how to study.....?? how to cover the syllabus of 11th and 12th in the remaining time......... sir,now im fully dedicated to score a good rank in iit and i will do my best.... but plzz suggest me how should i study.........??

sir im Puneet of 12th class preparing for iitjee.......!!

i have a sharp mind but i haven't studied seriously till now and now there are only 5months left........!!

so i wanted to ask if i can crack iit with a good rank(within 500).....??

if so then tell me how to study.....??

how to cover the syllabus of 11th and 12th  in the remaining time.........

sir,now im fully dedicated to score a good rank in iit and i will do my best....

but plzz suggest me how should i study.........??

Grade:12

2 Answers

bibhash jha
15 Points
13 years ago

Dear Puneet ,

Let me tell you first that success comes from hard work not from sharp mind . You have wasted too much time and its high time you shoiuld get serious about your studies . 5 months time is very critical and your serious hard work is required . Dont worry about the rank , just give in your full input and I am sure you can do it . And as far as method of study is required , I would suggest you to cover more and more topics but still focus deeply on important topics .

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

Bibhash

ALOK RANJAN
31 Points
13 years ago

hi.... as u told that u are having prblm in 11th and 12th class studies u can study class 11th syllabus throughky...it will help u

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free