hello sir, my seminar topic is abt,"controller design with structural constraints", like in large system in designing a controller there some constraints , areal,delay,.like gain matrix structure of controller should be diagonal block. can anyone tell me abt, basic idea abt this topic and how to approach to problem statement.

hello sir,

my seminar topic is abt,"controller design with structural constraints", like in large system in designing a controller there some constraints , areal,delay,.like  gain matrix structure of controller should be diagonal block.

can anyone tell me abt, basic idea abt this topic and how to approach to problem statement.

Grade:

1 Answers

bibhash jha
15 Points
13 years ago

Structurally constrained control is the problem of designing a linear time-invariant controller that has structural constraints on its parameter matrices. It is sometimes called fixed-structure control or structured synthesis. Structured control problems have long been recognized as practically important control problems because structural constraints are inevitable in many fields of control and system engineering. Decentralized control is a typical example. In industrial plants, the design of a proportional-integral-derivative (PID) controller is the most frequent application. Moreover, static output feedback (SOF) stabilization belongs to this class of synthesis problems since it can be regarded as an unstructured fixed-order control problem

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free