sir i have got chemical enginnering at NIT JAIPUR. I HAVE EEE RANK OF 7243. SHOULD I WAIT TO GET MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL AT JAIPUR. I COULD ALSO GET CHEMICAL ENG. AT NIT WARANGAL ALSO. I HAVE A JEE EML RANK OF 603. IS GOING TO IISER WOULD BE A GOOD OPTION I HAVE BITSAT SCORE OF 268. CAN I GET A GOOD BRANCH AT BITS HYDERABAD WHICH IS ABETTER OPTION 1. CHEMICAL AT WARANGAL 2. MECHANICAL AT NIT BHOPAL

sir

i have got chemical enginnering at NIT JAIPUR. I HAVE EEE RANK OF 7243. SHOULD I WAIT TO GET MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL AT JAIPUR.

I COULD ALSO GET CHEMICAL ENG. AT NIT WARANGAL ALSO.

I HAVE A JEE EML RANK OF 603. IS GOING TO IISER WOULD BE A GOOD OPTION

I HAVE BITSAT SCORE OF 268. CAN I GET A GOOD BRANCH AT BITS HYDERABAD

WHICH IS ABETTER OPTION 

1. CHEMICAL AT  WARANGAL

2. MECHANICAL AT NIT BHOPAL

Grade:12

2 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

There is only a probability of getting the desied branch during second counselling, so there is always a risk involved. so , i suggest u to go for chemical engg. in NIT Jaipur. Although NIT Warangal is a much better institute but, its up to u if u want to take the risk.

going to iiser , opens up your prospects but it has got a bond period of about 2 years i suppose in which u have to work as per their allotment. So , i suggest u to not go for that.

hemical at warangal is a better option than mechanical in bhopal. Moreover , Chemical engg has got great scope in India.

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Gaurav,

Afetr seeing your situation, i will suggest you to take chem at NIT Warangal rather than going for nit jaipur as nit warangal is ranked in the top 20 institutes in India and has a very good reputation and placements in warangal are far better in comparison of nit jaipur .

Regarding your query about BITS Hyderabad , i will suggest you that if you are getting chem in nit warangal then that is the best possible option for you

and again for IISR i will suggest you not think unnecessarily and just go for nit warangal as in IISR you are bound to work for some fix no. of time in research under any indian govt. organisation like isro , drdo,etc.So if you are interested in research works then only this is good option for you otherwise you must go for nitwarangal.

And for your last query again i will tell you to opt for chem at nit warangal as it is a better institute than bhopal and its placementds are quite better than bhopal

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free