Am pavithra studying 12th std. i want to join B.Tech Marine engineering in indian maritimes university chennai.. so that i want the details about the college,how i would get placed,course fee,how much mark i will to get...

Am pavithra studying 12th std. i want to join B.Tech Marine engineering in indian maritimes university chennai.. so that i want the details about the college,how i would get placed,course fee,how much mark i will to get...

Grade:

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Pavithra

You have to give IIT JEE and fill a separate form for it. the form s for this will be available from april. Based on the Merit List of JEE they will call you for the interview. Fees will be around 1.25 lacs to 1.5 lacs per annum including all.

getting placed is not tough for marine engineering graduates but job will be very tough. you will be away fron your home for long time(6-7 months). Pay is very good but conditions are tough.

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free