sir im Puneet of 12th class preparing for iitjee.......!! i have a sharp mind but i haven't studied seriously till now and now there are only 6 months left........!! so i wanted to ask if i can crack iit with a good rank(within 500).....?? if so then tell me how to study.....?? how to cover the syllabus of 11th and 12th in the remaining time......... sir,now im fully dedicated to score a good rank in iit and i will do my best.... but plzz suggest me how should i study.........??

sir im Puneet of 12th class preparing for iitjee.......!!

i have a sharp mind but i haven't studied seriously till now and now there are only 6 months left........!!

so i wanted to ask if i can crack iit with a good rank(within 500).....??

if so then tell me how to study.....??

how to cover the syllabus of 11th and 12th  in the remaining time.........

sir,now im fully dedicated to score a good rank in iit and i will do my best....

but plzz suggest me how should i study.........??

Grade:12

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Puneet

There is still sufficient time left. dont worry about time.  for mathematics concentrate more on coordinate geometry and calculus.

for chemistry do physical chemistry. in inorganic do qualitative analysis. and previous years papers and NCERT

for physics, thermodynamics, kinematics, modern physics, electrostatics and EMI. do H C verma and D C Pandey.

Then if time permit then do other topics from NCERT at least. as sometimes very easy question can come fron other topics

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free