hi frnds i m able to solve evry prblm in books but can t get marks in college could any one help me ?

hi frnds i m able to solve evry prblm in books but can t get marks in college  could any one help me ?

Grade:11

1 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear bhargav,

You need to apply what you learnt while solving the problems.This problem arises when your basics are not clear, you were able to solve the problems in books because they are just some regular problems.I suggest you try solving problems which are more conceptual and kinda tuff to solve, then you will understand. If you are able to solve such problems you will be defently able to solve the problems in exams

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free