Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Vivek Nigam Grade:

i m doing dual degree frm local collg,,and not at all satisfied with it...

shud i quit and do BE from ny other collg ?

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
419 Points

Dear Vivek

you haven't told that in which year you are studying. First see that if your college is approved by AICTE & UGC. if it is approved then you should not leave rather you should prepare for some examination like UPSC engineering services. If it is not approved then there is problem and think for other options.

All the best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.


7 years ago
Vivek Nigam
28 Points

itz neither of the 2 approved........its just running its individual dual degree courses

7 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!! Click Here for details