are The new iits going to offer M TECH from next year?that is 2011??? Also I am preparing for GATE 2011. I got a call from VIT Vellore based on valid gate score in 2010 and entrance exam. but i didn't go foer it. as i heard its not that good for M TECH. was that right?????kindly help.

are The new iits going to offer M TECH from next year?that is 2011???

Also I am preparing for GATE 2011. I got a call from VIT Vellore based on valid gate score in 2010 and entrance exam. but i didn't go foer it. as i heard its not that good for M TECH. was that right?????kindly help.

Grade:

1 Answers

Rathod Shankar AskiitiansExpert-IITB
69 Points
13 years ago

Dear manmesha patankar,

1) yes the new iities like hyderabd ( established in 2008) are giving the offer for MTECH. next year the remaining iits also provide this facility

2) the vellore VIT has sources and the campus is nicely built. but there is a less quality education compare to IITies so prepare for IIT Mtech is a good choice for u

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Rathod Shankar Singh

IIT Bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free