sir,i am starting my preparation now.how should i prepareto get in iit chennai,b.tech(genetic engineering),what should be my planning.give me tips.what % should i score in exam.how to prepare.i am in hostel,give me a plan for my success.give me some mp. topics also in all subjects.

sir,i am starting my preparation now.how should i prepareto get in iit chennai,b.tech(genetic engineering),what should be my planning.give me tips.what % should i score in exam.how to prepare.i am in hostel,give me a plan for my success.give me some mp. topics also in all subjects.

Grade:

1 Answers

Sonu Kr Mishra Mishra AskIITian Expert -IITG
57 Points
13 years ago

for chennai genetic  you have to get a rank <3000 ie about 50% marks in JEE. improve your chem as strong as possible. finish your NCERT word to word for chem and do all the questions.   for maths you have to do ,TMH course in IIT JEE, completely , no other books are required if you do it completely . for phy do HC Verma completely. all topics are imp  particularly coordinate and calculus in maths. mechanics, modern phy , optics , thermo, waves , and all electricity chapters in physics. for chem do all topics as it is the most scoring subject in JEE. dont fall in the heap of books . just do the recomended books.    ...best of luck for JEE.... come to IIT guwahati to meet me ,if you crack your jee, to thank me and then go to your iit madras where you want to go.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free