I got 90.76% in 10th std SSC. My family members are telling me to apply for IIT JEE after 11th. I wanted to ask whether how much time before should we start preparing for IIT JEE and which classes are good for it. I live in goregaon (mumbai) and need classes which are near by.. Reply to it soon.. Thank you...

I got 90.76% in 10th std SSC. My family members are telling me to apply for IIT JEE after 11th. I wanted to ask whether how much time before should we start preparing for IIT JEE and which classes are good for it. I live in goregaon (mumbai) and need classes which are near by..  Reply to it soon.. Thank you...

Grade:10

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
14 years ago

Dear Pooja,

Very good marks in 10th !!!

Well this is the right time to start your preparations for IIT JEE.  With hard work and guidance you can easily make it to the IIT.  As you are a school student, you ll not get time to do coaching from some institute. I would suggest you to go for some online coaching coz as it is flexible n you need not to travel anywhere n you can utilise the saved time in studies.  For this you only need Internet connection.

You can join  www.Askiitians.com  as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

Here you will get online-interactive-realtime learning sessions, problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

There are many packages available in askiitians.com but i wud advise you to join course for one year .i.e. RIP1

And for more information regarding packages, click here :www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Thanks and All the Best !!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free