My teacher teached & it is also written in our NCERT 8th std book that in our earth a big magnet is present.According to teacher this has resulted in attracting the fuits & every thing as the gravitational force does. IS IT THE RESULT OF THE MAGNETISM ORIT IS THE RESULT OF GRAVITATIONAL FORCE ?

My teacher teached & it is also written in our NCERT 8th std book that in our earth a big magnet is present.According to teacher this has resulted in attracting the fuits & every thing as the gravitational force does. IS IT THE RESULT OF THE MAGNETISM ORIT IS THE RESULT OF GRAVITATIONAL FORCE ? 

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Askiitians_Expert Yagyadutt
askIITians Faculty 74 Points
13 years ago

Hello Adit

It is not exactly what your teacher has been discussed ...

Earth's magnetic field has very small strength even 100 times smaller than a simple magnet on the earth...a normal iron magnet has 200 gauss strength while of earth it 0.3-0.6 gauss.....so the magnetic field doesn't have any effect like attracting magnets fruits and all...

This attraction and stability of all the objects on earth surface is due to gravitational force ....which is a natural force acting between two massive object separated at some distance ..

So don't create such confusion ..that due to magnetic field objects are attracted

I hope ur doubt is clear now

Ragrads

Yagya

askiitians_expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free