Dear Sir, I am a student of class XII. I am not v.well prepared for iit jee but i am doing quite fair at school. It is very unlikely for me to clear iit jee 2011,so i wanted to ask you that should i drop 1 year and give iit jee in 2012. I have full confidene on my self that in that 1 year i will study very thoroughly.Please tell me how is the idea of dropping? Also tell me the pros and cons of dropping 1 year.My aim is just iit jee and no aieee,pmt etc.Please guide me.

Dear Sir,

I am a student of class XII. I am not v.well prepared for iit jee but i am doing quite fair at school. It is very unlikely for me to clear iit jee 2011,so i wanted to ask you that should i drop 1 year and give iit jee in 2012. I have full confidene on my self that in that 1 year i will study very thoroughly.Please tell me how is the idea of dropping? Also tell me the pros and cons of dropping 1 year.My aim is just iit jee and no aieee,pmt etc.Please guide me.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Karthik Eyan
45 Points
13 years ago

Dear Shubham,

If you are ready to put one year of hardwork and toil and sincere dedication into your preparation, I think your decision of dropping a year is worthy.

If I were you, I would have concentrated only on XIIth boards in this current scenario and I would be dropping a year and preparing for JEE.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free