GOT PETROLEUM IN ISMU & LIKELY TO GET CS IN IIIT HYDERABAD. WHICH OPTION IS BETTER FOR ME. TELL ME THE PAY PACKAGES AND FUTURE PROSPECTS FOR BOTH.

GOT PETROLEUM IN ISMU & LIKELY TO GET CS IN IIIT HYDERABAD. WHICH OPTION IS BETTER FOR ME. TELL ME THE PAY PACKAGES AND FUTURE PROSPECTS FOR BOTH.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad is an autonomous institute started in 1998 with seed support from the Government of Andhra Pradesh. It emphasizes research from the undergraduate level, which makes it different from the other leading engineering institutes in India like the IITs or ISMU.

It is a research university. The major goal is to impart a uniquely broad and interdisciplinary IT education of high academic quality. This is done through an diverse curriculum of IT courses, interdisciplinary IT research projects, interaction with industry, preparation in entrepreneurship and personality development course.

So, its basically more of a research based institute kinda place, whereas ISMU is more industry based. But considering the pay packages and future prospects, ISMU dhanbad petroleum can fetch u high packages, as petroleum industries are offering high packages, but when it comes to the scope of the course it is quite limited , which is not the case with th CS in IIIT hyderabad, so, i think IIT hyderabad wud be a better option.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free