Hello I am Akshay , a student from narayana group of educational institutions I havent studied for iit til now. Will i be able to get a good rabk in JEE, if i start from October My school exams r goin on these days. And how should I maintain a sound balance betweeen my school and coaching studies. I shall be grateful for ur gguidence. Thank you Ragards Akshay Grover

Hello

I am Akshay , a student from narayana group of educational institutions

I havent studied for iit til now.

Will i be able to get a good rabk in JEE, if i start from October

My school exams r goin on these days. And how should I maintain a sound balance betweeen my school and coaching studies. I shall be grateful for ur gguidence.

Thank you

Ragards

Akshay Grover

Grade:

1 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear Akshay,

If you are talking about 2011 JEE is gona get tough for you.You need to work hard to get a good rank.To solve JEE questions you need to study right from the basics,understand the concepts exactly and should be able to apply them to the practiacal problems.You have almost 8 months in your hand.Divide your time for maths physics and chemistry,give more time.Practise as many problems you can.If you are able to study your JEE portion well,it in turn improves your academic career.Just dont ignore your school subjects,read those subjects atlest once in a week.It will be easy to study your subjects if study JEE portion properly.Once you study hard you will realise that.

GOODLUCK

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free