Sir, i have got iit indore. Dont u think that placement cell ,enterp cell will set up there in 4yrs.since i am interested in MBA from gud inst after B.Tech. i decided to admit there.PLEASE COMMENT.

Sir, i have got iit indore. Dont u think that placement cell ,enterp cell will set up there in 4yrs.since i am interested in MBA from gud inst after B.Tech. i decided to admit there.PLEASE COMMENT.

Grade:12

2 Answers

rahul nanda
8 Points
14 years ago
hii.dis is rahul..i hv got comp sc at iit indore...wat branch u got nd u 4m whch city..also post ur air..wud b glad being in tch wid u... herez mah email rraahhuul@gmail.com
AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

Since you are interested in MBA after your B.Tech. , getting into IIT Indore would do good. If you  want the Brand name IIT , then  go for it.

Placement and enterp cell will surely be set up there in 4 years and it will definitely do its best job. But since you are the first batch passing out, you never know what mindset the recruiters might be having regarding the institute. That is the only concern, about the new IITs. But, since you are interested in an MBA degree after B.Tech., IIT Indore could be good option.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free