Respected sir, I am presently in nit hamirpur, electronics and communications engineering first year. i want to go for higher studies after my btech. kindly tell me in details that what are the future scopes of studies in various institutes, especially in iits, massachussets institute of technology or in other universities such as cambridge university or harvard university? can i also opt for higher studies in physics or mathematics from such universities after my btech in electronics and communications engineering from nit hamirpur?

Respected sir,

I am presently in nit hamirpur, electronics and communications engineering first year. i want to go for higher studies after my btech. kindly tell me in details that what are the future scopes of studies in various institutes, especially in iits, massachussets institute of technology or in other universities such as cambridge university or harvard university? can i also opt for higher studies in physics or mathematics from such universities after my btech in electronics and communications engineering from nit hamirpur?

Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear rahul,

There is a very well future scope for higher studies in IITs and MITs. They provide the best education in the world and yes there is no doubt you can opt for physics and maths from such universities after doing B.Tech.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear rahul,

To get admission in top universities for higher education you must have  avery good percentage in college plus have recommendation from your professors even then there is no surity that you will get admission into top colleges..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free