HELLO SIR, I M IN CLASS 11. PREPARING FOR IIT JEE. ACTUALLY I HAVE BEEN ENROOLED FOR IIT FORCEFULLY BY MY PARENTS. BASICALLY I WANT TO BE A DOCTOR. BUT NOW ITS TOO LATE SO THATS NOT MY ACUAL UPSET. I M NOT ABLE TO DO GOOD IN TESTS OF MY "SO CALLED" BEST INSTITUTE OF MY CITY. THE TEACHERS THERE ALWAYS DISCOURAGE ME AND TEACH ACCORDING TO SOME "BORN GENIOUS" CLASSMATES. THE TEACHERS DO NOT THINK ABOUT THE REST OF THE CLASS. NOW MY MOTHER TOO IS THREATENING AND SCOLDING ME EACH DAY. I HAVE MY ACADEMICS TUTIONS AND COMPETITION COACHINGS. I DONT KNOW IF I CAN DO AS EXPECTED BY MY PARENTS OR NOT? THERE IS NO CHANCE OF TURNING BACK TO MY AMBITION. PLEASE SUGGEST ME RIGHT WAY TO FIGHT BACK THESE OBSTACLES. I M IN VAST DEPRESSION. I NEED ENCOURAGEMENT AND DESIRE TO STUDY WAITING FOR A REPLY ... SAUMYA

HELLO SIR,

I M IN CLASS 11. PREPARING FOR IIT JEE. ACTUALLY I HAVE BEEN ENROOLED FOR IIT FORCEFULLY BY MY PARENTS.

BASICALLY I WANT TO BE A DOCTOR. BUT NOW ITS TOO LATE SO THATS NOT MY ACUAL UPSET.

I M NOT ABLE TO DO GOOD IN TESTS OF MY "SO CALLED" BEST INSTITUTE OF MY CITY. 

THE TEACHERS THERE ALWAYS DISCOURAGE ME AND TEACH ACCORDING TO SOME "BORN GENIOUS" CLASSMATES. THE TEACHERS DO NOT THINK ABOUT THE REST OF THE CLASS.

NOW MY MOTHER TOO IS THREATENING  AND SCOLDING ME EACH DAY.

I HAVE MY ACADEMICS TUTIONS AND COMPETITION COACHINGS. I DONT KNOW IF I CAN DO AS EXPECTED BY MY PARENTS OR NOT?

THERE IS NO CHANCE OF TURNING BACK TO MY AMBITION.

PLEASE SUGGEST ME RIGHT WAY TO FIGHT BACK THESE OBSTACLES.

I M IN VAST DEPRESSION. I NEED ENCOURAGEMENT AND DESIRE TO STUDY

WAITING FOR A REPLY ...

SAUMYA

Grade:11

1 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear saumya

One thing is for sure if you ;loose your confidence or going into depression you are not gonna do at all.Not even to 10% of your strength.First be confident.Dont feel any pressure from your parents or any one.Always free your mind and study for yourself.

One suggestion for this would be do medittaion for 15mins daily once or twice

And if you think you cant understand class, ask directly in the class, tell tjhem to repeat.There wont be any teacher who wont repeat if you ask him to.They are teaching in such a way because they think you understand everything and you are one of those so called "BORN GENIUS".Asking doubt in class isnt a mistake.

Now you know that you have only engineering.Even if you dont like enjoy while studying.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free