sir, without any coaching class if i read sincerely these books in 6 months (i am confident i can complete these) will i be able to crack a very good rank in IIT-JEE and IS IT POSSIBLE TO CRACK IIT WITH VERY GOOD RANK IN 6 MONTHS???plzzzzz help. physics:- Physics by H.C. Verma Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov Resnick and Halliday chemistry:- ORGANIC CHEMISTRY Morrison & Boyd paula yurkanis bruice inorganic:- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee IIT Chemistry by O.P. Aggarwal physical:- O.P. Aggarwal R.C.Mukerjee maths:- ALGEBRA High school mathematics by Hall and Knight CALCULUS and ANALYTIC GEOMETRY- Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney I.A.Maron

sir, without any coaching class if i read sincerely these books in 6 months (i am confident i can complete these) will i be able to crack a very good rank in IIT-JEE and IS IT POSSIBLE TO CRACK IIT WITH VERY GOOD RANK IN 6 MONTHS???plzzzzz help.

physics:-

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov

• Resnick and Halliday

chemistry:-

ORGANIC CHEMISTRY

• Morrison & Boyd

• paula yurkanis bruice

inorganic:-

• Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee

• IIT Chemistry by O.P. Aggarwal

physical:-

• O.P. Aggarwal

• R.C.Mukerjee

maths:-

ALGEBRA

• High school mathematics by Hall and Knight

CALCULUS and ANALYTIC GEOMETRY-

Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney

I.A.Maron

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear abhishek,

Yes even without coaching you can get a very good rank and there have been several examples of students who have cleared JEE without taking any coaching...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free