Sir, i prepared past 2 yrs whole heartedly but in the last time when the xams were about to come my confidence went down and due to this i was not able to crack jee.........n aieee was just completely a disaster for me and i gt 29k rank.........in jee i managed to get 160 marks.............. due to family pressure i took admission in ipu ambedkar coll in which i got 1398 rank........but in my mind only gate of iit was there........so i contacted my teachers of my coaching n they agreed to teach me n my frnd(who also has the same condition like me) separately..........our classes are on daily basis 2 hrs/day and it is just basically for doubts...........now i and my frnd are referring to study material of bansal classes only, evn our tchrs hav also told us to do so.........the college in which i hav taken admission is just 2 min walking from my home which is an advantage..........but sir, now the pressure in the college is increasing n i am not able to devote full of my time towards jee............they are askin fr atleat 75% att. n practical files n assignments work have also been started..........this is just starting n i don't know how much pressure will be dere......sir now wht shuld i do either to ignore college at all n focus on jee or shuld continue in dis coll which is not at all a deserving college fr me(which i think)..........one more problem is there dat i cannot refund my fees now so i hav to spend an year in this college in any case...........Please help me to sort out my problem........i will be highly obliged......thanx in advance :)

Sir, i prepared past 2 yrs whole heartedly but in the last time when the xams were about to come my confidence went down and due to this i was not able to crack jee.........n aieee was just completely a disaster for me and i gt 29k rank.........in jee i managed to get 160 marks.............. due to family pressure i took admission in ipu ambedkar coll in which i got 1398 rank........but in my mind only gate of iit was there........so i contacted my teachers of my coaching n they agreed to teach me n my frnd(who also has the same condition like me) separately..........our classes are on daily basis 2 hrs/day and it is just basically for doubts...........now i and my frnd are referring to study material of bansal classes only, evn our tchrs hav also told us to do so.........the college in which i hav taken admission is just 2 min walking from my home which is an advantage..........but sir, now the pressure in the college is increasing n i am not able to devote full of my time towards jee............they are askin fr atleat 75% att. n practical files n assignments work have also been started..........this is just starting n i don't know how much pressure will be dere......sir now wht shuld i do either to ignore college at all n focus on jee or shuld continue in dis coll which is not at all a deserving college fr me(which i think)..........one more problem is there dat i cannot refund my fees now so i hav to spend an year in this college in any case...........Please help me to sort out my problem........i will be highly obliged......thanx in advance :)

Grade:12

1 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear Saahil

I guess you are referring to college means engineering college....if it is ya..every college will have attendence issue and practicles exams they are common, they will be there  for sure. Firstly as you have joned college already there isnt much you can do.What I would say is you have to balance between both of them by yourself.Other wise ignore college totally and prepare for jee.Because if you ignore this alittle and ignore college little you will be like in just middle of nothing.So If you can balance ok...other wise drop totally.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free