Hey guys, I am Rahul. I study in 10th std CBSE. I want to do Aeronautical Engineeing in IIT. Please tell me how to prepare for IIT so that I can crack it. Thank you

Hey guys,

I am Rahul. I study in 10th std CBSE. I want to do Aeronautical Engineeing in IIT. Please tell me how to prepare for IIT so that I can crack it.

Thank you

Grade:10

2 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear rahul,

You have to get a rank less than 1500 rank to get aeronautical engg. Study with full commitment and dedication and prepare a study time table. Devote minimum of 5-6 hours of self study..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

Vivek Nigam
28 Points
13 years ago

Btech in aeronautical engineering from IIT would be definately a vibrant career..... To acheive this goal you must be in the position to secure JEE rank under 1000......

For an efficient IITJEE preperation,,,u need to follow these points - 

• Stay focussed and maintain a positive attitude
  • Develop speed. Refer to reputed mock-test series to build a winning exam temperament. Solve the past year’s IIT-JEE papers.
  • Remember it is quality of time spent and not the quantity alone. Hence give short breaks of 5 to 10 minutes every 1-2 hours of serious study. Completely relax when you take a break. Practicemeditation to develop inner calm, poise, confidence and power of concentration.
  • Don’t overstress yourself. Five to six hours of sleep every night is a must, especially three-four days before IIT-JEE to keep yourself physically and mentally fit. While short naps may help to regain freshness, avoid over-sleeping during the day.
  • Finally, don’t be nervous if you find the paper tough since it is the relative performance that counts. Put your best analytical mind to work, and believe in your preparation.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free