my jee rank is 5684. I have been alloted a five year msc integrated course in maths and computing at dhanbad. should i join or repeat.can i be eligible for jee 2010 after attending counselling of jee 2009?

my jee rank  is 5684.   I   have  been  alloted  a  five  year  msc  integrated  course  in  maths  and  computing  at  dhanbad.  should  i  join  or  repeat.can  i  be  eligible for jee   2010  after  attending  counselling of jee  2009?

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Rohan
8 Points
14 years ago

ISM Dhanbaad is not much of a bad choice.. But Mathematics and computation there is not wat it is famous for.. aneways, u can still appear for jee 2010 if u really wish to and if u think u will be able to..

as for the rule it says that U are eligle to appear for the JEE 2009(lets say) if:

1. can attempt JEE only twice, in consecutive years.

2. passed (10+2) or equivalent qualifying examination in 2008 or should be appearing in 2009, and secure at least 60% (55% for SC/ST and Person with Physical Disability PDI] marks in aggregate in his/her respective Board Examination. He/she should NOT have passed the qualifying examination earlier than October 1, 2007. If any Board awards only letter-grades, he/she should obtain a certificate from the Board specifying equivalent percentage marks. In case the respective Board awards letter-grades without providing norms for converting them to equivalent percentage marks, the norms decided by the Joint Implementation Committee, JEE-2009 shall be final.

3. should NOT have accepted admission by paying full fees at
any of the IITs, IT-BHU- Varanasi or ISMU, Dhanbad through JEE.

4. should have been born on or after October 1, 1984 (October
1, 1979 for SC/ST and PD candidates).

As per the rule no. 3 u are elegible since u have still not paid your full Fees at IIT.. You must have paid a portion of fee at the time of your counsellng but still you haven't paid full fee yet..

So Yeah u are eligible..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free