sir, i got civil engineering branch at iit roorkee,and got 2152 rank in aieee,likely to get electronics or mechanical at dce,not want in south nit,sir please advice me what to choose! and also what r the avg. packeges of civil at iit roorkee?

sir, i got civil engineering branch at iit roorkee,and got 2152 rank in aieee,likely to get electronics or mechanical at dce,not want in south nit,sir please advice me what to choose! and also what r the avg. packeges of civil at iit roorkee?

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Rohan
8 Points
14 years ago

hi nitin,

First of all, congrates on your success of your life by making to IIT

Nitin, Civil in today's world has a lot and lot of scope especially in our country which is building very fast.. India is really growing very fast these days as u allready must be knowing.. So The most happy engineers from this progress are the civil engineers.. And to become a civil Engineer from an Institue Like IIT surely makes you the happiest of them all.. So dont think of anything else, coz you allready got the best budddy....

Plus in future you would surely realise that getting an IIT tag with you really makes you stand out of the crown and the moment you walk in an interview or something you will allready be impressing the audience before even speaking a word from your mouth..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free