Hello Sir. IIT Course allocation results are out & I've got Engineering physics at iit Delhi. I live in Delhi so prefer it even more.Now please tell me something about the course & its placements/salaries of last year. Further tell me that should I even now think of BITS CSE or EE or MECH? Please help.

Hello Sir.

IIT Course allocation results are out & I've got Engineering physics at iit Delhi. I live in Delhi so prefer it even more.Now please tell me something about the course & its placements/salaries of last year. Further tell me that should I even now think of BITS CSE or EE or MECH?

Please help.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Rohan
8 Points
14 years ago

Hello anmol.

First and moremost congratulations for your wonderfull success fo making through IIT JEE and being one of us..

Since you  live in delhi, You must be having quite an idea of the excellence and the dignity that this college holds not just in india but all over the world. So be proud of it.

Secondly I would like to tell you something related to your branch..

Engineering Physics is generally suggested to those who want to carry out some research work in future. I hope u dont want that..

EP has in itself some most difficicult courses to get through like PHL 110. These courses are the courses in which to clear at first attempt is considered to be an achievement in itself.

anyways EP has a great scope too.. Better placements in abroad compared to most of the other branches...

So be glad.. Don't worry about the placements abd do not compare to last year's placements as they were badly affected by the reccession period that hopefully will be over in the next two years..

Best of luck

and welcome to IIT Delhi, the no. 1 institute of the country(India 2dat 2008 and also for 2009)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free