I am in std 12 th now and have started studying properly for JEE since June. I have been in JEE coaching classes since 11th but just bunked many classes and didn't study much. I am familiar with Mechanics till rigid body dynamics in physics and calculus, little maths and mole concept, atomic structure and some chapters in chem. My classes are teaching magnetics right now and I have decided to get at par with them by studying all electricity chapters for a while and mechanics, heat n optics to be done later. In chemistry the classes are teaching aromatic compounds as yet in organic chemistry and inorganic has not yet started. What to study first and which parts should i focus more on? Should I try to come at par with my classes or start studying on my own?

I am in std 12 th now and have started studying properly for JEE since June. I have been in JEE coaching classes since 11th but just bunked many classes and didn't study much. I am familiar with Mechanics till rigid body dynamics in physics and calculus, little maths and mole concept, atomic structure and some chapters in chem. My classes are teaching magnetics right now and I have decided to get at par with them by studying all electricity chapters for a while and mechanics, heat n optics to be done later. In chemistry the classes are teaching aromatic compounds as yet in organic chemistry and inorganic has not yet started. What to study first and which parts should i focus more on? Should I try to come at par with my classes or start studying on my own?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Rohan,

You have to study all these topics topics own ur own .. if you face any problem in understanding concepts thn ask your teacher. IIT preparation is one of the toughest thing and you cant afford such mistakes. So  never repeat this and study hard with dedication. All the very best.

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free