how can i achieve my goal of iit-jee

how can i achieve my goal of iit-jee

Grade:11

2 Answers

chandra has
19 Points
13 years ago

WORK HARD in a qualitative way.nothing is impossible.try to read each and every concept in deappth.understand classroom teaching clearly.dont try to mug d concept understand it.now IIT JEE is not asking lengthy questions they r only asking questions on d concept only in physics chem and maths .try to remember the important formulae on condition that u should b capable of deriving it at any time

BOOKS:

PHYSICS

Step:1 class room notes 

step:2 H.C.verma vol 1&2 including each and every example.in IIT JEE 2010 who worked complete H.C.Verma scored 100+

step;2after completion of H.C.verma go to D.C.pandey(ARIHANT) 5 book volume including each and eveyy example and exercise problem.good conceptual questions are given in d book.

CHEMISTRY

step 1: NCERT books each and every line

step 2:arihant organic chemistry;P. Bahadur neumerical chemistry

step 3:do any objective book(not arihant).

MATHS

step 1: do ur maths text book either +1 or +2

step 2: solve any of ur state level compititive exam book or any maths objective on AIEEE

step 3:das guta complete.

................................ALL  THE BEST FOR UR BRIGHT FUTURE...................

PIYUSH AGRAWAL
31 Points
13 years ago

work hard. always feel motivated. keep goal in mind. proceed with confidence. 

dont think that iit will give you name and fame. remember the message of "3 idiots". study for excellence.

feel each topic u r studying. set it deep in mind.

follow good books...e.g.

1. chem. ncert , o.p.tondon

2. maths arihant

3. phy. arihant, hcv

all the best.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free