as new buildings r being constructed so is civil going 2 have better scope after 4 years than cs in terms of salary.i have heard that cs placements go up and down. is it ok 2 do civil from nit kurukshetra or doing cs from ymca faridabad.pls tell me salary one may get from these colleges in respective streams.

as new buildings r being constructed so is civil going 2 have better scope after 4 years than cs in terms of salary.i have heard that cs placements go up and down. is it ok 2 do civil from nit kurukshetra or doing cs from ymca faridabad.pls tell me salary one may get from these colleges in respective streams.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Enna,

Civil from NIT kurukshetra is best option ... i think you shud go with it .... Rest is upto ur ineterest , if you have the interest in computer then you shud go for ymca and if neutral then without any second though go NIT kurukshetra as this among the top collages in india.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Best of Luck !

Regards,
Askiitians Expert

Vijay luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free