sir i have droped this year. i am intelligent and i have really good grasping power but sir the problem is that i have not studied well in 11th and 12th for jee and many of the topics of cbse are even not clear. in nutshell my basics are not clear. Moreover i have not studied sincerely ofr the past two years so i dont have good stamina and i m not in habit of working hard. sir iit jee was always my dream exam but i ruined myself in these two years. i want to work really hard this year but my parents nd mostly all the relatives are advising me not to drop this year as there is no use. on the other hand i am also not too confident about the fact that will i be able to do it next year or not. sir i am brutally confused sir. i have been hearing advises from many mouths till now and most of them say no but my inner intellect says yes, give your best this year but on the other hand i dont have that confidence and i m not sure. i know the confident will increase as i will start studying but u know better than me so pls tell me about this. Sir, please assist me. i have told u my overall condition now pls tell me should i drop this year and give my 100% or should i get admission in a good college through management seat and work hard so that i can do MS from good university. pls sir i need ur guidance. i brutally need it. pls assist me. thanks in advance.

sir i have droped this year. i am intelligent and i have really good grasping power but sir the problem is that i have not studied well in 11th and 12th for jee and many of the topics of cbse are even not clear. in nutshell my basics are not clear. Moreover i have not studied sincerely ofr the past two years so i dont have good stamina and i m not in habit of working hard.

sir iit jee was always my dream exam but i ruined myself in these two years. i want to work really hard this year but my parents nd mostly all the relatives are advising me not to drop this year as there is no use. on the other hand i am also not too confident about the fact that will i be able to do it next year or not.

sir i am brutally confused sir. i have been hearing advises from many mouths till now and most of them say no but my inner intellect says yes, give your best this year but on the other hand i dont have that confidence and i m not sure. i know the confident will increase as i will start studying but u know better than me so pls tell me about this.

Sir, please assist me. i have told u my overall condition now pls tell me should i drop this year and give my 100% or should i get admission in a good college through management seat and work hard so that i can do MS from good university.

pls sir i need ur guidance. i brutally need it. pls assist me.

thanks in advance.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Anurag,

You knw the solutions of all your problems ..  all i can suggest you is jus work on ur weakness.. u need to be stable and have to decide so that u can proceed further, no other option ....always remember that where there's a will, there's a way.

I will suggest you to drop and do rigorous preparation..  There's never too late.. so study hard and believe in yourself. 

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free