books for preparation of iit-jee in hindi medium

books for preparation of iit-jee in hindi medium

Grade:12

4 Answers

AJIT AskiitiansExpert-IITD
68 Points
13 years ago

Dear vinay ,

one disadvantage for people preparing in hindi medium is that most of the books don't have a hindi version. but NCERT for hindi medium is available and they are very important for preparation.
i will suggest you to purchase a coaching material in hindi from coaching institute as only they translate good books into hindi . and i think you can practise atleast questions from books like HC VERMA for physics , R.s.aggarwal for maths , and you can purchase books from arihant publications also.

GOOD LUCK !!!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

rajan jha
49 Points
13 years ago
u can buy arihant books they are available in hindi version at leading arihant dealer u can also take online coaching from patna as rhey teach both in hindi and english like my answer?
SHAIKH YUSUF ALI
18 Points
12 years ago

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHICH COACHING CLASS PROVIDES THE GOOD DISTANCE LEARNING MATERIALS IN HINDI LANGUAGE FOR PREPARATION OF IIT JEE,

WITH REGARDS

manish
33 Points
10 years ago

hi vinay

u can get hindi prepration material on manishkumarphysics.in

hcv  questions are available there in hindi

and more study materials in hindi will be uploaded soon

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free