I HAVE TAKEN YEAR DROP AND I SECURED 12694 RANK IN AIEEE BUT DUE TO NEW METHOD OF CCB COUNSELLING, I GOT JK INSTITUTE OF APPLIED PHYSICS ALLAHABAD, ECE BRANCH. SO SHOULD I GO FOR MY THIRD AND FINAL ATTEMPT IN AIEEE OR SHOULD I CONCENTRATE ON MY B.TECH STUDIES AT THE INSTITUTE.

I HAVE TAKEN YEAR DROP AND I SECURED 12694 RANK IN AIEEE BUT DUE TO NEW METHOD OF CCB COUNSELLING, I GOT JK INSTITUTE OF APPLIED PHYSICS ALLAHABAD, ECE BRANCH. SO SHOULD I GO FOR MY THIRD AND FINAL ATTEMPT IN AIEEE OR SHOULD I CONCENTRATE ON MY B.TECH STUDIES AT THE INSTITUTE.

Grade:

1 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear Sohali

I would say it will be difficult to prepare again.Because when people prepare 2nd time only they get bored.Preparing 3rd time even more boring.So if you dont want to join that college and you think you can study 3rd time then only take drop.Other wise dont

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free