i have not started preparation for iit and i am in 12th . can i crack iit if i start now

i have not started preparation for iit and i am in 12th . can i crack iit if i start now

Grade:

1 Answers

AJIT AskiitiansExpert-IITD
68 Points
13 years ago

Dear rajashree ,

I think you still have plenty of time left if you start now . Just grasp the basics hardly , as you actually don't have time to repeat anything .Give equal attention to three subjects . it happens sometimes that people don;t clear in one subject beware of that. don't skip topics in physics and practise organic chemistry as you do with maths . and most important if you want to do it , start hard work from today , make a plan and follow , even if some syllabus is not covered , be confident. it is the quality of work that ,matters and quantity.

Good LUCK !!!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free