sir i am 12 th pass student i want to crack iit . sir if you don't mind please give me day wise ruteine of IIT JEE syllabus so that i can finish complite of jee as soon as possible.please help

sir i am 12 th pass student i want to crack iit . sir if you don't mind please give me day wise ruteine of IIT JEE syllabus so that i can finish complite of jee as soon as possible.please help

Grade:11

1 Answers

umesh chandrakant shah
36 Points
13 years ago

Dear Banjit,

You have not mentioned in which college you got admission this time. Are you planning to take drop for IIT-2011? If you would have given your 12th result, It would have been more specific to reply your question to your satisfaction. Now a days it also matters form which catagory are you, i.e. open Gen or others?

IN nut shell ITT is ITT. Craking IIT requires crystal clear concepts. Though it is possible to crack IIT with self-study, I would advise to all to join atleast one class-room coaching or distance learing classes for better guidence & planning. If you work for 6 hrs a day with enough involvement I think it is sufficient for good student to crack IIT.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free