What amt of effort do u think i should put at this point of time to get a decent rank in jee pls give me some tips cautions and ideas pls reply fast

What amt of effort do u think i should put at this point of time to get a decent rank in jee pls give me some tips cautions and ideas pls reply fast

Grade:12

1 Answers

AJIT AskiitiansExpert-IITD
68 Points
13 years ago

Dear Shravan ,

I suggest you study a topic like you are studying it for the last time before jee , i.e because you have less time  , clear concepts as deeply as possible first time itself. start revising class 11 syllabus periodically . join a test series or coaching for a kind of monitor over you. moreover start solving previous year papers of jee , they are useful in building confidence. Do not think that putting hours of efforts will drive you through IITJEE  , it is the quality of work done that depends and not quantity. Do use only one or two books for each subject and thouroughly solve them . practise organic chemistry equally as you do maths , they are scoring cakes. lastly , do not panic if syllabus is left , i know people cracking jee with only 60 % syllabus done , it was again quality of work that mattered. do smart work and not just hard work .

GOOD LUCK !!!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free