SIR , I AM GETTING CS/MECH AT CALICUT,CHEMICAL AT TRICHY/WARANGAL.PLZ HELP ME WITH FUTURE PROSPECTS OF CS ,PEOPLE ARE WARNING ME AGAINST THAT.ALSO GIVE AVG SALARY OF CHEMICAL FROM TRICHY/WARANGAL.

SIR ,
I AM GETTING CS/MECH AT CALICUT,CHEMICAL AT TRICHY/WARANGAL.PLZ HELP ME WITH FUTURE PROSPECTS OF CS ,PEOPLE ARE WARNING ME AGAINST THAT.ALSO GIVE AVG SALARY OF CHEMICAL FROM TRICHY/WARANGAL.

Grade:12

2 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Amit,

CS is amont the best branches of engineering. Though due to recession its demand decreased in recent years but it has a glooming future in the coming years. Dont go on what people say and if you have interest go for it. One thing more about this branch if you do have interest with most of the basic knowledge or if you are ready to work really hard than only opt for it.

Regarding the Chemical Engineering, it is just an ok branch not do not have as much future propects than Mech or CS. The average salary goes like 5 - 7 lacs.

Considering all the options you have got Mech. at Calicut will be the best option for you as both the branch and the college are good and the branch do have a lot of future prospects.

Thank you.

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Amit,

CS is amont the best branches of engineering. Though due to recession its demand decreased in recent years but it has a glooming future in the coming years. Dont go on what people say and if you have interest go for it. One thing more about this branch if you do have interest with most of the basic knowledge or if you are ready to work really hard than only opt for it.

Regarding the Chemical Engineering, it is just an ok branch not do not have as much future propects than Mech or CS. The average salary goes like 5 - 7 lacs.

Considering all the options you have got Mech. at Calicut will be the best option for you as both the branch and the college are good and the branch do have a lot of future prospects.

Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free