hi i hv got admission in lingyas faridabad but i hv heard that manav rachna college of engineering iz bttr dn dis so nw i m trying 2 gt admission there through management quota,plz tellme if itz true n how much will the seat cost as i hv got 84% marx in 12th n my haryana state rnk iz 5ooo n i hv esm n female quota also............plz reply soon

hi i hv got admission in lingyas faridabad but i hv heard that manav rachna college of engineering iz bttr dn dis so nw i m trying 2 gt admission there through management quota,plz tellme if itz true n how much will the seat cost as i hv got 84% marx in 12th n my haryana state rnk iz 5ooo n i hv esm n female quota also............plz reply soon

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear sony,

Yeah its true that manav rachna college is better than lingyas so you can go for change and regarding fees structure you have to personally go to college .

BEST OF LUCK...

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free